Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Legally Blind Man Shows How He Sees The World By Creating Hypnotizing GIFs

George Redhawk doesn’t let his blindness stop him from creating surreal, morphing GIFs. He began to lose his vision while teaching medicine, including phlebotomy, but the disability forced Redhawk to give up his trade after four years. Suffering from visual distortions created by his mind trying to fill the gaps in his vision, he turned to computer technology to create “The World Through My Eyes” series.
“Following the loss of most of my vision, I began to explore this medium as a means to express the world through my damaged sight,” Redhawk told Graphic Art News. “My art is designed with the idea to challenge and in some cases, disturb the visual sense of ‘order’, very much in the same way that my vision has become a constant challenge to me.”
Source












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget